Jamplay – Guitar Playing Made Easy
25% OFF the 1st month of a monthly membership
and use USE COUPON CODE: 7A508817CB
There are millions of people who love to play guitar and they all have one thing in common – they all had to learn from someone. This is a fact of life and for a lot of people it means having to pay for one to one lessons with a trained teacher. If this is something you can’t do – it might be too expensive or too inconvenient you need another way. Step forward Jamplay!
Online Guitar Lessons with Jamplay
Jamplay is an innovative online learning course which will teach you how to play the guitar. It is perfect for players of any level from total novices to skilled players who are just looking to tune up their skills. In other words, if you want to learn it on the guitar, you will be able to when you sign up for this online course.
Each and every lesson has been created with ease of learning in mind. If you are a beginner you will go through a three phase learning program:
Phase 1 – Beginner Lessons. Here you will learn all about the basics of playing the guitar including technique, tuning, elementary chords and posturing. These will teach you from the very start, assuming you have never played before. So if you were worried that you would need a little experience – you don’t!
Phase 2 – Genre Guitar Lessons. Here you will be able to learn in more detail about a particular genre of music, lessons will cover the skills and techniques within this genre. You can progress on this once you have completed Phase 1. Or if you are already experienced, you can jump straight into this phase and start learning even more.
Phase 3 – Song Lessons. Here you will be able to request various songs to our teachers and they will take you through how to play it. With this kind of learning you will be able to pick up your guitar and play the song of your choice.
Learn at Your Pace
Anyone who has taken guitar lessons will tell you that it can be tough to go at the pace of their teacher. You find yourself in a situation where you need to go over certain aspects of learning, but you don’t want to keep paying for lessons that you repeat. As you can see from this Jamplay review you can learn at your own pace and not have to pay for additional lessons. You just watch the lesson again until you have mastered a technique, it doesn’t matter how long it takes. You only move on when you feel comfortable to do so.
In addition to all of the fantastic videos from more than 70 teachers you will also be able to enjoy the following features:
- Full screen videos in HD, to give you crystal clear pictures which are easy to view. To see any video in full screen size just resize it, there is no loss of quality by doing this, so get even more from larger monitor screens.
- A-B Looping which will enable you to choose two points in any video and repeat them in a loop. Doing this can help you to master a particular section in a video. Being able to watch the videos as many times as you like is also very useful.
- Video Bookmarks – these allow you to make your own bookmark, with titles and return to that point any time you want to. So if you run into difficulties or if you want to practise something again these are ideal.
- Print Ready Sheets – with so much learning material that can be printed off and used alongside the lessons you don’t want to find yourself getting them print ready. Jamplay know this and have done the hard work for you. If you want to print off chord charts, song tabs or anything else just press print and you will get it in the right format.
- 24 /7 access to all lessons which is great news for people who want to play when they have spare time, which isn’t always during ‘normal’ teaching hours.
- More than 70 teachers, some of whom are recording artists. These include – Bubblefoot, Kris Norris, Steve Smyth, Trace Bundy and Kaki King. More new videos by recording artists are added each month, so you can learn to play like a pro with the pros!
Composition and Technique Advice from Recording Artists
When you love the sound of a particular artist or group you will naturally want to know more about their sound, their techniques and composition. Since you will be learning from some of the best in the business you will find that your learning develops even faster. Forget about those boring music lessons that you may have experienced in school – these are lessons you want to learn!
By being able to find out how to play like your favorite artists you have the drive to succeed. You can use this knowledge to go on to write your own songs in the future.
Jamplay is certainly a top-notch guitar learning system and a leader in online guitar lessons. Try the service on http://www.jamplay.com/and check for online coupons in order to save more money while learning to play your favorite instrument.